Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attack

I got two bottles of APS Nitrozene for free and am using it right now. When I run out I am gunna try this ATTACK, can't wait, all I have been hearing are good things about it..

SJ

Holding a bottle right now, didn't get to try it this week ,all systems go next week!

Just got back from the gym...took 3 attack before I left the house...about midway thru my first set of bench press my arms were FLOODED. I don't usually do this but after my chest workout I did my leg workout...it took a few sets of squats before it was comfortable...my upper body was so full I literally had to do the first set with my arms almost outstretched on the bar lol. Attack FTW.

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

UPdate, I have finished my attack bottle,and i must say this Product will have you man handling weights and afterwords the most blown up ,swole pumps it was awsome,already have a 2nd bottle.

GR8 to hear RADAR. Gonna have to use this on my next blast bro. Appreciate you gettin the word out bro!

Top Bottom