Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mattrag

High End Bro
Platinum
Just had the free sample of Atomic Tabs and i must say these are really good!

To compare, I have tried power chews BCAA. It's a bit sweeter and doesn't taste like there is much supplement powder in it. While there is still some after taste it goes away really quickly.

Energy wise it delivers very constant energy. Nothing like a blast. I would compare this to energy drinks like monster etc. good for a day where you need just a little to get you into the zone.

I'm gonna order some more. ;)

Thanks for this opportunity to try this stuff Guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

To compare, I have tried power chews BCAA. It's a bit sweeter and doesn't taste like there is much supplement powder in it. While there is still some after taste it goes away really quickly.

Energy wise it delivers very constant energy. Nothing like a blast. I would compare this to energy drinks like monster etc. good for a day where you need just a little to get you into the zone.

I had the pleasure of trying Atomic Tabs as well, good clean energy and tastes like candy with no calories....good stuff

Yea Atomic Tabs are very convenient. The taste like candy. I chew two of them when I'm just not feeling it at work and bam I'm ready to tackle my day. I like that it's not a big jolt of energy but a nice smooth energy

How does Atomic Tabs compare to the pre-workout powerchews?

Atomic Tabs is not a pre-workout. It is simply an energy chew, similar to energy shots (like 5 hour energy), only better.

There's no creatine, arganine, etc. type stuff in Atomic Tabs, just some B Vitamins, Caffeine, Taurine, Beta Alanine and Glucuronolactone.

You can use it as a pre-workout however. I do.

Remember also that Power Chews' serving size is 4 tablets. Atomic Tabs is 1 tablet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom