Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Should be on the n2bm website this morning.

hopefully some of you got to try samples but this will replace coffee and redbull for me..

Loved the taste and affect.

Pm me if you want a discount code. Im ready to order a box and be set for awhile.

-Hoss

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope i can use these. I cant drink any preworkout drink, NTKTS, jacked, 1mr, ive tried them all, and they make me feel horrible, so please let these do the trick, or i will have to stick with these damn sugarfree redbulls.

Reactions: ceo
Atomic Tabs basically have a sustained release, so you likely won't notice a big sudden jolt of energy like you do with other energy supps and drinks (assuming that is part of what is making you sick).

Atomic Tabs were designed and intended to give the user a "clean" energy, that is consistent without any peaks or crashing. Users have reported feeling more awake and better ability to focus and stay alert.

Last edited:
Atomic Tabs basically have a sustained release, so you likely won't notice a big sudden jolt of energy like you do with other energy supps and drinks (assuming that is part of what is making you sick).

Atomic Tabs were designed and intended to give the user a "clean" energy, that is consistent without any peaks or crashing. Users have reported feeling more awake and better ability to focus and stay alert.

sounds good to me! yes preworksouts make me feel very sick, while these atomic tabs might not give that fast release, even just a clean energy will have to do before the gym

I'll usually notice it working in about 30 minutes or so. It's more subtle than an energy shot/drink. I actually took one about an hour ago and ran some errands and now that I'm sitting still I notice that "foggy" feeling I was having is gone and I'm not tired and feel like I can focus better.

What I don't feel is that anxious feeling I can get from too much caffeine (like when I have 4 shots of espresso in my coffee instead of 3), like I need to be running around trying to do a hundred things at once.

Last edited:
Exactly, it is very subtle usable energy that allows you to get things done bro but no jitters and no crash.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom