Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AST, about Fu#*ing Time

Valdez

Just read thier article on "creatine"-serum
also check out the one on impurities in "diol" andro products.

I want to say that I really appreciate this supplement company. with all the bullshit these folks are doing all right. it's kinda funny from a marketing standpoint, I mean the entire supplement industry is based on false claims. they are all competing with each other on who can make the most outrageous claims and get away with it while some (VERY FEW) companies make money by 'selling' the truth
www.ast-ss.com www.nuclearnutrition.com www.supplement-direct.com

if anyone else knows some good legitamate companies let me know.

Yes, I agree. I think AST is one of the more honest companies out there. Their website is full of information to help anyone build more muscle along with the best training program(MAX-OT). I think it looks hilarious with that creatine serum lab results on their homepage! The amazing thing is the product still sells! I e-mailed AST's daily Q&A on friday asking about what the real scoop is on ecdysterone supplements. Hopefully they'll answer it. If it's a scam, Paul over at AST won't hesitate to let it be known! I'm very interested in the truth on this heavily marketed supplement.

very informative site they have there. Also the Glutathione2 is very interesting info on Cysteine and ALA.

AST is pretty cool...Max-OT is fucking awesome as is Dymetadrine Extreme

Cube said:
www.maximuscle.com

they produce excellent supplements, but do exagerate on their effectiveness(as all companies for that matter).

This was on the first page in MuscleNews, a monthly UK newspaper..

Cheating Supplement Company Fined
Maximuscle has been found guilty and fined 1500 pounds with 2250 pounds costs after two of their products, Promax and a protein bar, were seized by the trading Standards authorities. They were charged on three counts of supplying a product with false content.
The firm admitted guilt, and they also received a Home Office caution on another offence....

IncredibleHulk said:
Yes, I agree. I think AST is one of the more honest companies out there. Their website is full of information to help anyone build more muscle along with the best training program(MAX-OT). I think it looks hilarious with that creatine serum lab results on their homepage! The amazing thing is the product still sells! I e-mailed AST's daily Q&A on friday asking about what the real scoop is on ecdysterone supplements. Hopefully they'll answer it. If it's a scam, Paul over at AST won't hesitate to let it be known! I'm very interested in the truth on this heavily marketed supplement.

Are you joking? ast is one of the few remaining companies that still sell vanadyle sulfate!! and androistendione!! they say all there products are tested yet they dont show results? there the type of company that earns ur trust buy "exposing the supplament industry"

Another company out there that doesn't make outragous claims but makes some really good products is http://www.scitecnutrition.com They sell alot of pretty basic products, but their claims aren't out of proportion at all. What the say a user could do, could very well be achieved if they were training hard and eating right.

Top Bottom