Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ASS LIGHTNING - How can you not want some?

The taste is great. I have to admit though that I didn't notice much of a boost from it. I'm not a big energy drink(er).

Bump. Wanted to ask how Ass Lightning compared to Adderllin as both are in needto's store. Money is tight for me right now so I can only afford one at the moment, but will definitely try both at some point. I am looking for more of a central effect than peripheral stimulation (i.e. tremors or that icky PEA type stimulation you get sometimes). Thank you.

Bump. Wanted to ask how Ass Lightning compared to Adderllin as both are in needto's store. Money is tight for me right now so I can only afford one at the moment, but will definitely try both at some point. I am looking for more of a central effect than peripheral stimulation (i.e. tremors or that icky PEA type stimulation you get sometimes). Thank you.

Which ever you choose pm me to get 15% off any Product!

I've read through alot of reviews and they were very honest and helpful reviews that I agree with as well.I tried ass lightning recently and found it to give me a nice boost but not too much of one it last for a few hours and had no crash.also the flavor was pretty good too so overall this is a solid product I would say.

Ass Lightning is definitely some good stuff. Way better than 5 Hour Energy in my opinion.

Ass Lightning is definitely some good stuff. Way better than 5 Hour Energy in my opinion.

I def agree with this statement.The 5 hour drinks almost made me never want to try an energy shot again but luckily I gave ass lightning a chance and am glad I did its a very solid product that I'd actually use again.

What's the difference between it and energy drinks? I notice the ingredients are similar to what you would find in any given energy drink on the market. I really wanna try some, especially at the current price of $25. Been hearing nothing but good reviews about this stuff.

Top Bottom