Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ass lightning!!!

sbt2082

Plat Hero
Platinum
Well I am lucky enough to test out this product and give some 100% honest feedback on whatever I notice.

It came on Saturday, but I didn't get home until late plus had already lifted, so my first change to try it out was yesterday before my back workout! So I downed it about an hour before hand, felt a little bit of a rush about 30 minutes later just before getting to the gym and had TONS of energy through out my workout! Even a bunch after, and wanted to stay for some sprints but it was getting late and I had lots to do at home so I skipped those. I really wish I would have done SOMETHING else though, because it was 11:30 pm (took the @$$ lightning at 4:30 pm) and I was STILL wide awake. Even popped some need2sleep to try and counter the effects but don't think I fell asleep til about 1:00 a.m.

Can't wait to try out another shot pre-cardio though just for comparison!

this product is called ass lightning? sounds like something to help with constipation.

" cant take a dump, get some ass lightning, it'll clear you out quick as lightning!"

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Top Bottom