Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass Lightening Samples (Hurry In Here)

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
Anybody want to get one or two asslightening bottles in return for a review. Post up in here and then PM me your address. First come first serve!

Oh nice. Take advantage of this guys. I tried it for the first time...blows 5hr energy out of the water if you ask me. I was focused at work and didn't feel jittery or that i was having a heart attack

Anybody want to get one or two asslightening bottles in return for a review. Post up in here and then PM me your address. First come first serve!

I am in this stuff sounds amazing.....

We all know how fast lightning is. We see it for a split second and it's gone. That's the kind of thing we need to get our asses movin' so we can accomplish whatever the day brings. Wether it's to tear up an intense workout, or just to maintain focus while your boss drones about this quarter's numbers, Ass Lightning can give you that bolt that we could all use.

Ass Lightning contains a combination of B Vitamins for energy metabolism along with a perfect blend of energy from caffeine, taurine and some extra goodies.

But who wants to down a 12 or 16 ounce drink when you can slam it back in a matter of seconds? Ass Lightning comes in a convenient, easy to store 2 fluid ounce container so that you don't have to consume more then what you need. The last thing we want is a bunch of water in our stomach before we head into the gym. Traditional energy drinks are usually carbonated, and that can leave you feeling bloated and full. Not to mention the amount of sugar we don't need or sugar alcohols which may upset our stomachs. Perfect addition to any routine, diet, or lifestyle.

Ass Lightning. All Lightning, no thunder.

Heck yes, I would love to try it, I bought just about everything else you guys sale, lol. Sending you a PM now

The people who have gotten to me by now will recieve stuff until I'm out! Please post up your thoughts after you try I apologise if you guys only wind up with 1 or two I'm trying to get everyone some.

Top Bottom