Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aspirin,caffeine,ephedrine-natural cutting cycle?

i remember awhile back, in the supplements review on this stack for 6-8 weeks, does anyone know the dosages for each one?? can someone please write me a cycle using these supplements?

Take
25mg/ephedrine
200mg/caffine
125-325mg/asprine
Take it between 1-3 times a day and I would not take it 4-5 hours before going to bed as you will find it pretty hard to fall a sleep. Best of luck!

M18

I've been taking adipokinetics (caffeine & norephedrine) and 325mg of aspirin. 1 adipo and 1 aspirin in the morning and two of each 1 hour before working out. I've been doing this for 8 weeks and lost over 4% bf, 2 inches in my waist and ten pounds. The adipo bottle says not to exceed 16 weeks of continuous use.

crash3837 said:
Better not plan on having any sex. Taking that stack 3 times a day makes you go limp.
I hope your f#cking joking!! I have had a little trouble lately, but I though it was just the fact that I have been married for to long.:D

run-on

Ephedrine used for a long time seems to decrease blood flow to the penis. This is not a good thing. It also can cause prostate problems / "run-on" urination. Also not a good thing.

Many people report no problems but chronic use should be avoided. I know from experience.

As for the starter of this thread. You used the word "natural." Ephedrine is a powerful drug and far from natural. It is however a good cutting drug because anticatabolic, thermogenic, and appetite-suppressing especially when stacked with caffeine.

You can eliminate the aspirin from the stack. It is useless and hurts your stomach lining.

You just confirmed something for me! Thanks! I also was starting to think that I have been married too long (shit...not even a year) because my sex drive has been next to nothing! I have been taking xenadrine (basically the same thing) for about a month now. Lost my gut and about 6-8lbs. I try and go off for the weekend and also try to get the weeks worth of sex in then! :D
Cheers,
Jay

I second that on the "limper" situation and on the run on urination. Had to give away all my ECA stacks.

I am going to try cardio and diet now:)

Top Bottom