Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

asking before buying: liquid creatine effectiveness

Kingalfonso

I found this liquid creatine dimaxx muscle, for me is easier to consume than preparing the powder mix, I was wondering if is as good as the powder mix, and how does it taste, I trying to get it in flavours but I couldn't find it, some guy at the gym told me liquid creatine taste like shit, so I need some more opinions. There is some great info about Ancient Strength by N2bm and thought maybe that is a good option unless the liquid stuff is superior some how.

Creatine is creatine. A liquid will be no better than a tablet or a powder. I would just go with the Ancient Strength. It is so easy to take in tablet form.

Creatine is actually not stable when mixed with water for long periods of time. After about 8 hours, the creatine starts to denature. You want to consume your creatine immediately after mixing it with liquid.

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some fancy overly marketed creatine that will provide no additional benefits.

Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine product like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

Top Bottom