Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aside from EHC supplements, any other things for fat loss?

Sasso1

Hello All,
My gf is 21, and is 5'6". Weighs about 120lbs. She wants to get rid of the "pouch" area right below her navel. Her family has a history of high blood pressure so I told her not to try Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, or Ripped Fuel. She had been trying L-Carnitine Liquid, but that doesn't seem to be helping much. She exercises 2-3 times a week, cardio 10-15 mins a session, and lifts weights on her entire body 2 times a week. I've told her she needs to increase the intensity on her cardio and also the duration, but she has bad knees from years of playing catcher in softball and running track and field.

In the summer time, she life guards, so she gets some extra exercise from that. She still has university classes so it's tough on her schedule to also workout/cardio as much as she'd like.

We cook our food and usually eat rices, pastas, chicken breast, fish, lean cuts of beef - typically low fat, healthy food.
Occasionally we splurge on the weekends, but not in a huge amount on fast food. She drinks some water, but not as much as I suspect she should to aide in the processes of her body.

Any other suggestions for supplements or general advice on how she can lose weight?

Her future options are for her to lipo and get breast implants. :D She wants them for herself, not for me. I think it will also help her confidence, although she has a beautiful face and looks fairly nice and slim aside from the pouch.
Thanks,
Ron
;)

Last edited:
boxing is upper body cardio...my knees suk at the moment and i can still punch the crap outta one, and kick it too :)

and maybe try weight 3x a day (thats what ive done for a while now)....if she has time for it

HappyScrappy said:
CLA @ 6g or more a day
Fish oil @ 6g or more a day
forloskin (sp?)

water water water water... then more water

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is CLA & ALA?

Sasso1 said:

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is CLA & ALA?

not stupid.
now the way I try to spell these - that is stupid -I'm sure I've got the spelling wrong

alpha lipolic acid (I don't know this as a fat loss agent, know it more as a anti-oxidant)

conjugated liniolic acid - your body will burn fat if you get this and put less fat on... in theory

same thing as above for fish oils - they are EFAs (essential fatty acids)

I personally never saw any results with the stuff above until I went:
ala: 300mg every few hours - 1g a day or so total
cla:3g every few hours - 9g a day or so
fish oil: 2-3g every few hours - ~9g total

CLA is conjugated linoeilic acid and is very good if you are eating low fat already. ALA is alpha lipoic acid, it's main use is as a liver anti oxidant but it can help with transport of carbs too. It's just a good thing to take period :)

Top Bottom