Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimistane as AI

Jaecopq9

Hi everybody I was wondering if you guys have taken arimistane as aromatase inhibitor (estrogen blocker) while cycling , my only concern about it is that it's a natural product and sometimes natural products don't have the strength to deal with steroids side effects, it also is supposed to help inhibiting Cortisol, thanks for any reviews.

Arimsitane is a great suicide AI very similar to aromasin. This is one of the few cases were something natural and legal for purchase is just as strong as prescription drugs. It's just a matter of time before the FDA catches on and makes it illegal without a prescription.

I have used the product liquidex AI from n2bm.com (which contains arimistane) as the AI for my cycles before and it works great.

Arimsitane is a great suicide AI very similar to aromasin. This is one of the few cases were something natural and legal for purchase is just as strong as prescription drugs. It's just a matter of time before the FDA catches on and makes it illegal without a prescription.

I have used the product liquidex AI from n2bm.com (which contains arimistane) as the AI for my cycles before and it works great.

I'm glad to hear you say this. It validates my own experience. I've used it a handful of times as my AI and have had no issues whatsoever.

I usually go for aromasin, but arimidex also does the job. The reason why I prefer aromasin is for its cholesterol friendly properties.

Top Bottom