Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex for acne not related with AAS

luccianov

I'm turning 22 and my acne has gotten worst the last year, I tried every single product in the market for this problem and it was use less, I have seen many articles on google about arimidex been good for acne when you tale steroids and I was wondering if it can be taking by a non steroid user to treat the problem, thank you.

if your acne is due to estrogen then yeah arimidex will help with it, that is why you read that

just keep in mind as a man we need estrogen

acne will be worse in people due to oily skin (genetic) and not drying it out enough. try salt baths, tanning. it will be worse in people with hormonal issues that need to be balanced. it could even be from diet in some cases

try all the above but hopefully you will grow out of it. i used to get zits as a teen all the time

The problem with arimidex is that you are going to get an estrogen rebound when you stop using it.

Instead of arimidex, I would use a natural suicide AI like liquidex AI from n2bm.com. It will lower estrogen just as effectively as arimidex but there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

I would not just start messing with hormones on my own. If you suspect estrogen is the culprit tell your doctor you want blood work.

Top Bottom