Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arginine hcl vs L-Arginine

filipinos5

Which one of this two are better for taking before training as I am bulking right now. Which one stays in your body for longer time and will last me the whole workout.

Arginine HCL and L-arginie are basically the same thing.

ArginineHCL is a synthetically manufactured form of arginine that combines the amino acid with a hydrogen chloride molecule. Hydrogen chloride is combined with arginine to make the supplement more palatable (taste better)

I doubt you will notice anything at all from using an arginine supplement but that's a different topic in itself. Don't waste your money on a arginine HCL supplement. Just get a regular cheap L-arginine powder.

I do exactly what Steve mentions above. Have a good meal, usually eggs or egg whites and oatmeal. Gives me great fuel for training. I will also take my Cardarine 2 hours before training/cardio. I doubt you will really notice anything from arginine.

Black beans broccoli oats sweet potatoes. Brown rice. Those are great carbs but some stinky farts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom