Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arginine hcl vs l arginine

thomas8

which one of this two arginine is the best for absorption after work out, I really need the best one because after every work out I feel really exhausted and I feel the need of taking a recovery drink, I used to take protein shakes but some body told me this two argenines are better than shakes, thank you.

Firstly what you need is a well balanced diet and proper rest inbetween workouts to recover properly.

Secondly, your friend does not seem to be very enlightened in the matter. Just have a good postworkout meal, either few bananas with a protein shake, or just a nice chicken breast/beef steak with rice/potatoes/pasta. Or one and then another one in an hour or two.

Thank me later.

Arginine HCL and L-arginnie are basically the same thing.

Arginine HCL is a synthetically manufactured form of arginine that combines the amino acid with a hydrogen chloride molecule. Hydrogen chloride is combined with arginine to make the supplement more palatable (taste better)

Arginine is a non-essential amino acid. It isn't going to do anything for helping you recover after your workout.

The goal of the post workout meal is replenish depleted amino acid levels and replenish muscle glycogen.

What you should use instead is a fast acting high quality protein source that contains all the essential amino acids and a sugar-free carbohydrate source like waxy maize, vitargo, white rice, white potato etc.

After each of my workouts i have 60g of whey isolate (I use isolation from n2bm.com) + 60-100g of waxy maize carbohydrate powder.

They are pretty much the exact same thing. What you really want though is a good post workout meal. Do not think you have to immediately chug a shake of some sort or you will lose gains. This is completely false. Just go home and have a proper meal. Have something like chicken, rice, and veggies. If time does not permit then have a good whey isolate shake and a piece of fruit.

They will barely make a difference for you, so I would not use any of these supplements for the purposes that you have. Instead, better use something like the BCAA's, or whey isolate after your workouts. Also, you can use creatine - it is very cheap, safe, and yet effective at the same time.

Top Bottom