Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arachidonic acid...your thoughts?

One positive study against dozens of negative studies. It's your body do what you want.

You didn't post dozens, and neither did I. I found some other human studies as well. The studies you posted are in vitro. Not human, not even animal. Watching cancer cells grow in a petri dish spiked with AA is one thing, how it works in the human metabolism is another. The study I posted is a human trial which carries a lot more weight in my mind.

But, I will be the first to admit that human studies trying to determine the effect of 1 fatty acid are difficult to control as there are so many confounding variables. From what I have read about AA I haven't found much compelling reason to take it. Some not too strong evidence that maybe it helps with muscle growth, and a lot possible issues with inflamation, maybe cancer etc. Inflamation is a big deal in cardiovascular health, which is a big deal to me.

By the way, I have never tried it as a supplement.

I actually used AA when it first came out. I dosed it as recommended for 60 days. I didn't get much from it but it took forever to recover.

I was one of the first testers of X Factor, which was the ArachAcid supp. Didn't do crap.

Don't waste your money.

Top Bottom