Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

apple cider vinegar

joss$$$

I was amazed how many properties this product has and basically is the natural supplement I was looking for, I have digesting problems and high blood pressure, and ACV has incredible reviews to help constipation and blood pressure, I was wondering what's the best way to take it, how much and what time of the day, thanks for tips.

Apple cider vinegar has a myriad of health benefits. It is a great food to regularly include into your diet. Just make sure to buy unpasteurized apple cidervinegar. I usually purchase the Braggs brand.

Apple cider vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for improving insulin function and blood sugar levels in humans. Studies have shown:
1. It improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19-34% and significantly lowers blood glucose and insulin responses
2. Reduces blood sugar by 34% when eating 50 grams of white bread
3. 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugars by 4%
4. Numerous other studies, in both rats and humans, show that vinegar can increase insulin sensitivity and significantly lower blood sugar responses during meals

I would supplement with 1-2 tablespoons with 3-4 meals each day.

Using the apple cider vinegar with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com would be a great natural supplement stack to increase muscle insulin sensitivity and improve blood glucose levels.

Just put it in your salad when you eat or take a shot glass with a few meals per day.

Some people have issues getting used to the taste of it.

I have heard it also creates an alkaline state in the body which is probably its best quality.

Top Bottom