Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apologize

JayBro

There is a thread on these boards in which I posted information about ProHormones, The information was taking from BB.com and was written by BigCat.

I never meant to take credit for actually writing the article but it seems to appear that it was my intent.

I Have gone to BB.com and apologized to Big Cat.

Even tho I think it was obvious that I did not write it, but rather posted it as information retrieved from the internet, I am sorry for it!
:(

The point wasn't that you were trying to act like you wrote them, because you clearly were not.

The point is that they are copyrighted, that someone put a great deal of effort into writing them, and that someone paid money to have them written for their site. By law, even telling who wrote it is not sufficient.

The proper thing to do is link to the site where they are found.

It was also the second time in a bout a week that someone had done this exact thing with Big Cat's articles, so it made matters worse.

ParDeus
Big Motherfucker bodybuilding magazine
Issue #3 now on-line.
http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

Jay, Re-freakin-Lax man.

I can't believe you actually are stressing over this.
Go focus on your diet and training then to even waste a single molecule of a calorie even thinking about this.

Who gives a shit.

Peace.:bday:

bwhahah don't worry I did that same thing (was prolly me a few weeks ago)

I guess that says something for bigcats pro-hormone article being a very popular copy&paste. Lotsa info there.

If you did a edit select all it doesn't seem to grab everything I think it doesn't grab header/footer.

Top Bottom