Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

apetite stimulant

vitamin B12

technically, antipsychotic medication will (antipsychotics do the opposite to your body what amphetamines do because they lower dopamine instead of increase it). but it isn't worth it unless you are willing to sleep 16 hours a day.

anyone tried that, using antipsychotics, ssri's, mood stabalizers, etc for weight gain? i have no intention of doing so but i wonder if anyone else has.

BigBald-1 said:
Metformin works great!

isn't that medication for people who suffer from diabetes? (increased insulin sensitity or something?). How does that have to do with hunger?

Periactin, is a REALLY good appetite stimulant. Doctors prescribe it to underweight patients all the time. Try the Chinese version. You shouldn't have a problem getting ahold of it.

Metformin is used to treat HYPERglycemia, so it does increase insulin sensitivty. I think it just helps you body dumb blood sugar, which induces hunger. I don't know exactly why, but it does make me hungry.

Top Bottom