Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To anyone who has used prohormones...

The gains you made while using... How much did you keep once coming off? I wanna try Cyanostane but I'm afraid that my lifts and bodyweight will see a noticeable change but will lose 15-30% of it once the 4 weeks are over. Or even after the 8 weeks (PCT). Am I being a nervous nelly or is this typical?

If you hit the right pct and eat you will loose nothing but ur water.

If you need to eat 4000 cals to be 220 but ur eating 3500 ur not going to be 220!

Simple

That an ex: thats not real numbers

My concern lies in the fact that I'm a hard gainer. I gotta eat eat eat to gain weight. I actually went on a strict diet taking in roughly 3200 calories a day and I lost a few pounds before gaining them back and maintaining. I was roughly 167lbs at the time. Now I'm 168-170lbs in the morning.

So I don't want to gain 10-15lbs and break, possibly 185lbs, and then just drop back down to 177lbs even though my work ethic and diet hasn't changed.

PCT is very important. I gained a lot on a drol/tren with a solid pct as well. I wouldn't say you keep 100% after pct but if dont right easily 9/10 or more.

Lost a bit of strength at the pinnacle of mine as well.

My concern lies in the fact that I'm a hard gainer. I gotta eat eat eat to gain weight. I actually went on a strict diet taking in roughly 3200 calories a day and I lost a few pounds before gaining them back and maintaining. I was roughly 167lbs at the time. Now I'm 168-170lbs in the morning.

So I don't want to gain 10-15lbs and break, possibly 185lbs, and then just drop back down to 177lbs even though my work ethic and diet hasn't changed.

Your weight gain will be all diet bro. In order to maintain a weight you have to figure the cals needed in order to reach your goal weight. Similar to the example above by rip. Then you must continue to eat that way or you will drop the weight. Now some PH's will increase water retention and that weight will be lost. If you don't want to experience that then do it naturally and all gains will be maintained.

What did you use?

I chose the dark side bro. Way before I should have actually. Now at almost 40 it is too late to turn back. However, even when I am not on I eat like I am still on. That way with some supps like bridge and SARMS S-4 I can maintain the maximum amount of gains.

I am not worried about losing weight as long as it's visible in my appearance.

I am all natural up to this point. This is just something I consider sometimes.

My biggest worry is lifting. I don't wanna drop any poundage on any my main lifts. My diet and work ethic won't change but it would be very demoralizing to do 255 4x3 one week and then two weeks later be doing 235 4x3, AGAIN ( I did this all natural!)

I understandbro. Really I do. Unfortunately some of that is just part of the game. That happens to me on and off cycles. Some days I am strronger than others but I know what you mean bro. If I was going to run a Oral PH it would be beastdrol. It really is a legal oral steroid that increases strength. You may drop a feww pounds of weight when you stop it at first but I don't mthink it would be as drastic as you previously described.

Add sarms to your pct and you will keep most of your gains. I'm actually still making gains in my pct with sarmsearch ostarine. I ran it at 12.5 mg a day for 3 days and felt good so now I have been running it at 25 mg

Top Bottom