Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use OPTIMUN WHEY?

D00fy

i bought some of this today 5lb buck for 35$ what you guys think? it was either this is EAS SIMPY WHEY

i use it and i like it better than eas...it mixes well and i think it has more protien per serving. Chocolate is good. Haven't had other flavors.

what kind did you get? i have vanilla and i can't stand it w/ water. i'm getting chocolate next time.

also, you can get it cheaper. i got a 5lbs bucket from dpsnutrition.com for $25.

1st time i bought it i had the icecream vanilla was okay today i bought STRAWBERRY havent opened it yet ,gotta finish the protein i have now which aint much:)

yes i use it all the time

Vanilla- good with milk, crap with water
Strawberry- same as vanilla
Chocolate mint- very good in milk, in water not bad
but after awhile you really get sick of mint
Pina colada-never tried
chocolate- pretty good in milk, in water not that bad
and it's not really sickening after awhile

so chocolate wins, and chocolate mint is good
for a change...the rest are good but if you don't
mix it with milk and mix it with water
it will suck big time

i get mine for around 35 dollars
at this store down the street from me
i still think that nature's best is the best tasting

Optimum whey i think is one of the better protein sellers out there. I too get mine from DPS it's very cheap there. And i think the protein is 80%, do some math you'll see a lot of protein powders are not that much, a lot of them are in high or low 70's

I use the Optimum 100% Natural Chocolate protein powder, and the Optimum Power Mass 1000 gainer. I've tried Champion and ProLab NLarge 2, and didn't care for either.

The PowerMass costs me $15 per 4.3lb, and the protein costs me $25 for 5lb.

Top Bottom