Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use OPTIMUN WHEY?

Like the Isopure but they are kinda expensive. I also like sci-fit ice cream chocolate flavor. kinda expensive also. I need a good source of protein and good taste. It is hard to choke down stuff that doesn't taste good.

you've got to be kidding about buying optimum whey strawberry..... that has got to be the most disgusting, grossest shake i have ever encountered in my life... my dog won't even go near it... i bought a 10 lb bag of it and could only finish like 4 lbs cause it was soooo gross...
it tasted like pepto bismal and strawberry mouthwash mixed together...
God it was gross...
disgusting..

Go through two 5 pound jugs every month....greatest protein shake on the market for the price. Tried every flavor but like mint chocolate and strawberry the best (w/milk) highly reccomend you stay away from pina colada....you will get sick!

By the way....where are you guys finding this stuff for $15-$25....I get 20% off all the time but pay closer to $30...let me know if there is a website out there I can order it off of.

Peace!

Top Bottom