Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use OPTIMUN WHEY?

i've been using optimum for about a year now.. which equates to about 26 of those 5 lb buckets.. hahaha.. should have recycled those jugs i think, hehehe..

I used to always use chocolate, but it tasted like shit without some sweetener, no matter what u put it in.. now I use vanilla ice cream, and it taste pretty damn good in 1% milk.. don't use water though.. you'll PUKE for sure ( sorry if this came too late, lol)...

john

I don't mind any of the three with water. It mixes well and is probably one of the cheapest I've found.

The vanilla tastes great in pancake mix too :D

natasan is right

I always hook that shit up in my pancake mix...Off the hook..I use the choc and vanilla, The vanilla is real nasty mixed in water. But then again most proteins are....Mix the shit up, plug your nose slam it till it's gone that way you only taste it once....

OPTIMUM!!! ALL THE WAY BABY!!! That's the only shit I've ever used, and I've seen great results all the while. Had Vanilla early, couldn't stand it in water *gag city*. Switched to chocolate, and as My End Over Mad her said... it doesn't really get all that sickening, just take a deep breathe, chug, and you only taste it once. Can't beat the price either... around $65-70 delivered... courtesy of bodybuilding.com! Oops, am I allowed to advertise another site on here??? Heh =P

Phumunda

I think Optimum whey is great also... i have tried all of them and its definitely the best bang for your buck

I've tried a bunch and Optimum isnt as bad as some of the other shit out there. My fav by far is IsoPure though. Their lo-carb version tastes great too.

Top Bottom