Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try ON's new flavors? Rocky Road or Tropical Punch

JoNeS

I'm currently using their Mint Chocolate. Tried their cookies and cream but that stuff taste like ass when mixed with water. But both of these new flavors, rocky road and tropical punch, sound appealing.

Anyone try em, how'd they taste?

Their mint chocolate is the best tasting supplement drink ever. They should seriously think about making that a commercial chocolate drink. I think they would make a lot of money. Just think how good they could make that taste without all of the protein.

I've tried their double rich chocolate, cookies n cream, and strawberry.... all taste like raw ass.... the only thing I've found that I liked from them was their egg protein, which tasted great.

imo opinion their cookies n cream is the best tasting protein powder ive ever tried and ive tried a lot.. tastes just like a dairy queen drink.. but it has HFCS and some type of oil in it so i don't use it.. i think their chocolate mint tastes like shit, i just stick with double chocolate

NorgePrecision said:
Their mint chocolate is the best tasting supplement drink ever. They should seriously think about making that a commercial chocolate drink. I think they would make a lot of money. Just think how good they could make that taste without all of the protein.

I just bought mint choclate...it smells great, haven't tried it yet cuz i just bought it.

Top Bottom