Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try lorcaserin ?

benoons

I am looking at this compound called lorcaserin which is supposed to give you really good weight loss. a friend of mine used it and lost like 25 pounds taking it, although it seems like they gained most of it back since. what do you guys think about me trying it and how do you get a hold of a sample?

If you really struggle and need a crutch I recommend a simple EC stack. 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine 1-3x per day. It will absolutely crush hunger. If appetite control is not your issue then this stack is not worth running. I recommend sticking to as low of a dose as possible and not taking anything after 3pm.

Let me know how it is if you try. tlr?id=288654779227945&ev=PageView&noscript=1&.gif

I’ve been on this medication for a little over 2 months and I’ve lost 26 lbs. I combine it with working out and lots of cardio. I also changed my diet. No fast food, sugar, sodas, candy etc. I pay around $120 with insurance for a month supply.

Top Bottom