Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try Helladrol ?

GOLUAN

This will be my first time taking something besides legit gear. Give me some feedback on this..

stats

6'
205lb
lifting 5+ years
5 cycles under my belt.

I took Helladrol + Epistrong 4 week cycle and got great results. Also used Dermacrine and Gear while on. No sides. Took Sustain Alpha, HCGenerate, and Post Cycle as PCT. Gained a lean 8 pounds. But honestly, it was over the holidays and I didn't work out that hard, plus I ate like shit--I suck! I will definitely do that cycle again.

I'm using Hella/Epistrong combo right now for cutting cycle, doing CKD.. Also using T3/Clen
Running it for 6 weeks, I was told by many people that Hella starts to kick in REALLY nice @ the 5th week, so it makes sense to run it for 6 weeks.

So far I'm loving every minute of being @ the gym... no carbs for energy, but I still find myself FORCING myself out of the gym.. Last night I went to the change room twice, and came back out to do 1 more set.. lol

Currently running Hella and Diesel stacked. I'm in the middle of week 2 and so far I have PR'ed on every lift. It's awesome and I can't wait for it to REALLY start kicking in!!! :evil:

Would running a cycle of Hella or Beast alongside a GH cycle be OK? I have no prior AAS experience and I'm looking to throw something in with my current run. On week 5 right now.

Would running a cycle of Hella or Beast alongside a GH cycle be OK? I have no prior AAS experience and I'm looking to throw something in with my current run. On week 5 right now.

Yes bro that would be ok. Just make sure to take proper on cycle support supplements if adding beastdrol or helladrol.

beastdrol,helladrol,epi-strong are the best hormone sups you can get. settling for anything else is retarded. Any one telling you to is also retarded. Havoc,epistain,m this and p that. thisdrol and that drol.. Sorry no comparison what so ever. Hands down these brands have proven they are by far the best in the industry. You want to have a god cycle,want to get the best results, then you get these products or you get nothing at all

https://www.mrsupps.com/Catalog-Muscle-Research_1.aspx

They are sold at mrsupps.com ^ and they are the only brand I will stand behind 100%. All others are a far second compared to these ones.

Bottle of Helladrol burning a hole in cupboard until April. Should be a good stack: Test, EQ, Helladrol...

Top Bottom