Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try beastdrol?

It's that strong/potent that it can only be ran for 4 weeks?

I read, maybe in this thread? hahaha That someone gained like 50lbs on their bench in 4 weeks? That's totally ridiculous! Are the side effects that bad in only 4 weeks of cycling?

It's that strong/potent that it can only be ran for 4 weeks?

I read, maybe in this thread? hahaha That someone gained like 50lbs on their bench in 4 weeks? That's totally ridiculous! Are the side effects that bad in only 4 weeks of cycling?

One side effect COULD be lethargy. It's different for everyone though. A test base, or RS-Transaderm helps combat this.

As for running it longer than 4 weeks, it's not recommended because Beastdrol is EXTREMELY liver toxic. Hence why you need the N2Guard or other solid liver support supp. while on it.

Can I ask this then? While on Beastdrol and taking that N2Guard and/or other liver support... what are some signs of liver damage in that 4 week time frame or longer? Is ANYTHING you get from 4 weeks of this permanent? Assuming you take everything recommended?

Can I ask this then? While on Beastdrol and taking that N2Guard and/or other liver support... what are some signs of liver damage in that 4 week time frame or longer? Is ANYTHING you get from 4 weeks of this permanent? Assuming you take everything recommended?

Without enzyme tests, the most noticeable sign would be actual liver pain. This would indicate liver stress which can ultimately lead to larger scale damage.

I'm running a Phyto/HCG stack right now. After this stack, how long would I have to wait before I run something as strong as Beastdrol?

I've never taken an AAS before but this stuff really intriques me!

I'm running a Phyto/HCG stack right now. After this stack, how long would I have to wait before I run something as strong as Beastdrol?

I've never taken an AAS before but this stuff really intriques me!
I'm assuming you're talking about phytoserms 347 and hcgenerate....if you are then you can run beastdrol whenever you're ready because those are natty test boosters and will not shut you down or put any stress on your liver

Beast is Best! It was my first true run with a steroid. I loved almost every minute of it. Hated the back pumps, but the rest of the pumps were godly! Went from benching about 255-265 to 315 in 4 weeks. Put on nearly 30lbs of Muscle too! Plus I lost body fat. The vascularity is probably the coolest side effect though! It's Nuts. I've got an unopened bottle in my cupboard right now. I'll probably crack that thing open for the off season strength booster!

needtobuildmuscle.com Shredder stack - YouTube

That video is awesome. lmfao hhahahah

Is that you in the video?

If not, what were you on during the entire cycle and after? I'm really considering taking this stuff because I love how it's only 4 weeks. I already did PhytoSerms-347 by itself. Now i'm trying Phyto/HCGenerate together. But in like 2-3 months, I wanna try a Beastdrol cycle. I am not sure what else i'll be stacking with it. I guess it depends how i'm feeling. I wouldn't mind putting 10-15lbs of muscle. But 30 would be insane for my body type. hahahah I am going for 175-180lbs and shredded. Right now i'm 165-167 (varies) and lean. Not shredded but have decent abs, etc...

Top Bottom