Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried SAUCE by Syntrax?

mrt

If so, how did you cycle, use of duration, dosage? What were your results, sides?

oh boy! said:
ill give you some sauce.......and it'll be cheaper and healthier for you.

REALLY???

Are you seriously trying to be funny or just gave it a try?

I've tried it

I've tried it and gives a good workout. Took it for a week 3 capsules a day with a meal. But I stacked it with other supplements. I'm gonna start it again soon to finish my bottle.

Thanks...a real reply at last :)

Did you put on any weight in 3 weeks or did it just give you a strenght increase?

When you say "stacked with other supps" do you mean combined with other types of prohormones or stuff like Creatine, Glutamine, etc?

Any sides???

oh boy! said:

I really hope you're referring to roids and not your "special sauce." 'Cause healthy or not, that's a supplement for the ladies only.
:D

mrt said:
If so, how did you cycle, use of duration, dosage? What were your results, sides?

Sauce is just Syntrax's version of 1-test. The general consensus is that the bioavailability of 1-test is poor. The exception seems to be Bill's T-1 ethergels. So my suggestion would be to use 1-AD (converts to 1-test in the body), the T-1 ethergels, or the transdermal form of 1-test, called One. There is plenty of info on these in previous posts on this board.

oh boy! said:

This is one of the most funniest things I've ever read here. Since one guy respond to a vegetarian BB wanna be, about which would be the best supplement to fit his grass and roots diet and the guy answered: "Beef". But I think it happened on MFW not here.

Took Sauce with other supplements

Yeah I took Sauce together with CLA, Creatine, Glutamine and Protein Shakes. Since I live in Asia, its difficult for me to buy supplements from here so I have to order from the Internet and this way I buy alot of other stuffs too which many times I like to try it out to see if it works. I have gained 10 lbs but I'm not sure which of the supplements helped me. I weigh about 195 lbs now. I also used to take HMB which helped in a way but its too expensive. One supplement store here closed down so I got HMB really cheap and I was like what the hell just buy it. Now I have started taking Fish Oil. I get it really cheap here from a pharmacy US$2.50 for 100 soft gels. Over here we can get AS also without any prescription.

Top Bottom