Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried LPC?

Handsome Pete

Lysophosphatidylcholine.

I saw it advertised on Mass Quantities. Supposed to increase the absorption of prohormones.

Anyone have any experience with it?

I bought some, can't tell if it's doing anything or not. but then again it's job is to allow the intestines aborb more nutrients and other supps.

YES it increases absorption but it contributes to ulcer formation in your stomach.

I don't remember exactly... i think it has something to do w/ it not getting digested in the stomach properly so it goes to the intestine along w/ what you took it w/ unchanged. So that most of it stays unchanged and not broken down in the stomach. I think that was the theory behind it. But why take the chance... i'd want to stay away from the side effects.

This stuff has been around a long time. Do a search on Google Groups and you'll see a ton of posts on it.

I have never taken LPC but I heard that it can fuck you up badly according to www.t-mag.com put in a search for LPC and they have some info tellign everyone to stay away from that shit because it can burn holes in your stomach and cause ulcers and all kinds of shit. How the fck is it going to increase the absorbtion of supplements anyways? I wouldnt touch this crap if it was free.

Top Bottom