Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried Joint Doc Artlab?

manofgg

There is this supplement for the joints called JointDoc Artlab, and it looks like a good thing for the joints with somany ingredients. It has glucosamine, chondroitin, zinc, brome,curcuma, ginger extract, selen and vitamins. Could it help me with mytennis elbow? How good is it?

It is not bad, but I would way that it is not the best. There are some beneficial ingredients for the joints, but you would be much better off with something like N2JOint Rx, as it has many more ingredients, and a higher amount of the important ingredients. So I would instead recommend you the N2Joint RX.

I use n2jointrx daily as a preventative product as I get older. I really like the ingredients and doses of them it has. Everything is dosed properly.

I just looked up the supplement facts panel. It's actually a pretty decent formula. The problem however is that it contains very low dosages of each ingredient per serving. You would have to take multiple servings each day to get enough active ingredient to actually benefit from the problem.

Remember that when shopping for supplements, it's important to look at BOTH the ingredients in contains and the amount of active ingredient per serving.

Top Bottom