Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone still taking Vanadyl Sulfate?

AV Cypress

In the 90s this was an awesome product that alot of good companies made. Now the vanadyl I have found is crap. Not near the same pumps or pumped feeling all day as the old stuff. Feedback would appreciated. I miss that stuff.

SportPharma's Vanadyl Sulfate Ph. Loved that stuff! I took it with their Promax and Muscle Maxx. Great results with both. I agree with you, I don't think any version of it now is worth anything. I could be wrong, but I think Charles Poliquin still recommends it. Again, I could be wrong about that.

Damn Right!!! I used to love those little blue Sport Pharmas!!! They were the shit!!! Can't find anything good these days though.

Its rubbish... i cant see the point in using it anyway with products like need2slin around

It can have its purpose but vanadyl in high dosages is toxic. (Meanwhile they used to tell everybody to use up to 9 mgs a day. WAAAY too much! N2Slin is a better way to go.

Top Bottom