Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone know of a good non-stimulant appetite suppresant?

hypyrsyr

I can control my appetite no problem during the day, but at night when I am wathing a movie or something I get hungry (like scarfing an entire XL pizza from Dominos hungry)... I don't like the way stimulant appetite suppresants make me feel... just wondering if there are any good alternatives?

Thanks!

best thing to do is either get yourself some peanut butter and have a few tablespoons of it when and if you do wake up, or down some fiber (your pick but from personal expierence I would go with Metamucil -low sugar) the peanut butter (2tbs) helps me get thru the night or you can do the fiber - that is the best way -- or you could just take a valium - or for OTC product try benedryl - it puts me out....

Thanks for the tips... I do take Metamucil already but I was looking for something that totally knocks out the hunger (like ephedrine but without the stimulation) - I think I will look into synephrine as I have heard this mentioned before with good results.

Hey buddy,

I suggest the following. Take a look at the ingredient list of one of those super stimulat supplements and do some homework on each of them. Many of the ingredients are appetite surpressents that are thrown in but have minimal stimulant effects. I did this a while ago for Xenadrine RFA-1 and found more than one item that met your description.

Then you can buy that one item in the vitamin section of your local Warlmart/CVS/etc.

Top Bottom