Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone know anything about "Higher Power" Creatine?

whateverdude

I bought this stuff called "Higher Power" creatine at www.bodybuilding.com/ and i'm beginning to wonder if this stuff is legit or not. It said on the website that it is 100% pure monohydrate creatine, but when I received the container, I noticed that it doesn't say anywhere on it that it is 100% pure monhydrate creatine. The word monohydrate isn't even actually on the container anywhere . It just says that "Contains: 1000 grams of creatine. the higher power brand is 100% pure and guaranteed to be of the highest quality available, anywhere." The directions also seem kind of unorthodox. 3 scoops (15 grams) loading phase and 2 heaping scoops (10 grams or maybe more?) maintenance for 15 days, go off for 3 days and cycle again. Does this sound a little strange to you or am I just being paranoid? Has anyone tried this company before and do you know if they are legit or if they lace their creatine with that carbohydrate I hear some companies do.

The directions seems a bit odd, never heard that cycling theory of creatine before. I think you just bought regurarly creatine monohydrate and it won't do anything more or less than creatine of an other brand.

Top Bottom