Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here take Restorill or Ambien to sleep?

frogleggs

I have taken either Restorill or Ambien almost consistently for 2 years- anyone else do that? I have been trying to cut back while on cycle but this damn EQ keeps me up at night!

If you have been taking ambiens to sleep consistantly for 2 years than the juice probably is not what is keeping you awake. I don't think they have so much of a negative affect to the progress you will make on a cycle, but it sounds like you might have developed an addiction to them. A friend of mine started taking them a while back and takes them all the time now.

I have always had trouble sleeping- not just when on juice--I am concerned about taking them while on the juice-poss drug interactions, etc..

I am not a doctor but I know a lot of people who have used sleeping aids and steroids at the same time and had no adverse affects.

frogleggs said:
I have always had trouble sleeping- not just when on juice--I am concerned about taking them while on the juice-poss drug interactions, etc..

I feel your pain Bro. Insomnia is a motherfucker to deal with. My sleeping patterns usually get all out of wack when I'm taking Test products, D-bol, Equi, Deca or Anadrol. It was so bad there for a while that I had to cut out all the heavy Androgens completely. I was fucking going nuts.

I think insomnia is definitely related to the gear you're using. There's no doubt about that at all. For the last several weeks I've been taking HGH - Somaject, and Winstrol. The HGH has really helped restore normal sleeping patterns without the need to take sleeping pills. The problem is that your body is an adaptive organism. When you take sleeping medication on a continual basis you start relying on it (mentally and physically) to go to sleep even well after your done with your cycle.

I have a super shitty time getting to sleep every night. I find smoking a bowl is cheaper and more effective than Ambien or other sleep aids.

-Ingram

ive used ambien before. it puts me to sleep, but i usually wake up 4 hours later and cant go back to sleep. maybe one time ill try to take 10mg, and another 10mg when i wake up 4 hours later and see how i feel.

I have not been on-cycle since Nov. 2. I've had major problems sleeping for probably 4 months (before, during, and after cycle) so the gear is likely not the cause. I just started taking Ambien 10mg about a week ago and so far, it seems to help. I am a bit groggy in the morning though. My doctor says I should expect that for a week or two as my body is adjusting.

-Spidey

I have been on Ambien for about 2 months now and is great for myself. I usually can crash in about 15 min and wake up feeling fully rested on 6 1/2 to 7 hours sleep.

Top Bottom