Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here take Restorill or Ambien to sleep?

I have severe insomnia. When I am on it gets really bad. Ambien does nothing for me. I have found a drug that is non-adictive and IMO is the best sleeping drug there is. Its called Amiltriptlyen. The usual dose varies from 25mg up to 250mg. I take 200mg every night and sleep like a baby. It also increases your apatite VERY much. I have gained 15lbs since I started(no anabolics either) Try this drug, I promise you will be glad you did.

Hey bigdelt69

I did a search on Amiltriptlyen from Yahoo:

No results were found for your search: Amiltriptlyen.

I am curious about it. Is it spelled wrong or just so new there is no info about it?

Thanks bro.

EQ is a bitch, especially at 1000mg/week in my case along with other goodies. I have tried a few sleeping aids in the past over the counter as well as presciption. Nothing works better then weed. Appetite is up and the sleep is by far the best i ever gotten. Sleeping aids make me feel like i havent slept for days but smoking a joint before bed with my girl puts me to sleep like no other.

I got a Doctors script for Ambiem 20 tabs-$75.00 (OUCH) I can get em now overseas100 tabs 10mg-$100.00 No wonder our medical expenses are outta control!!!

ambien doesn't do much for me anymore. i might or might not fall asleep on just one 10 mg pill but i never stay asleep for more than 3-4 hours. If phuks me up as well. nasty dreams and all kinds of weird thoughts... (you don't even want to know)

i'd try HARD not to get addicted to it if i were you...

answer to sleep problems = seraquel or zyprexa non addictive non controlled atypicla antipsychotics and they can knock you flt out if u take enough u rpobably have anxiety gos ee a doc but thts my suggestion or l-trptophan stright up no that 5-htp shit

5-htp and theanine together work very well for me. I assume that both are nonaddictive as they are both amino acids. I am also going to try gamalate (sp)and b6 to see how well they work. I've never done steroids though, but suffer from occasional insomnia.

Amitriptyline aka Elavil is a trycyclic antidepressant. It is a very old medication and one of its side effects are that it is very sedating. I was on its chemical cousin imipramine for about a year and the side effects were pretty bad. It gave me an unbelievably dry mouth, increased my appetite, and often made me feel very sleepy (this was at 250mg/night).

I don't think I would recommend it as a sleep aid although for that purpose, it does work very well.

I have been on Klonopin (chemical name: Clonozepam) for about 3 years now (I have epilepsy). It is very sedating and works wonders for sleep. It knocks me out good for 8 hours and I don't feel hung over in the morning.

I had similar problems with Ambien. It has a very short half-life and will be out of your system relatively quickly.

Sonny

Top Bottom