Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have similiar experiences?

musclefr33k

I have been using NO2 pre workout drink post workout obviously, and find i cant hold it down i usually throw up. Its not on a full stomach either so wtf? Anyone else experience this shit?

you really should not put anything into your stomach aside from sips of water near a workout. when your body is stressed from the workout obviously the first thing it will want to do is evacuate everything out so it has less work to do digesting. so try what i am saying and you won't get sick anymore

Anything causing you to puke before training is obviously not beneficial to your training or overall health. Try not using anything. If you are dragging ass then just have a cup of black coffee.

you really should not put anything into your stomach aside from sips of water near a workout. when your body is stressed from the workout obviously the first thing it will want to do is evacuate everything out so it has less work to do digesting. so try what i am saying and you won't get sick anymore

Makes sense, thx

Top Bottom