Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone with experience finding yohimbe hcl in mex.

biggun

i'm looking for the real stuff, not the yohimbine. i've heard it comes in powder and liquid. can anyone fill me in on wich is better, where you found it, how much it was and if you can legally bring it back with the 90 day supply law.

yohimbine hcl powder can be found for cosmetic use at anabolicfitness.net

It can be ordered for research, but this is getting harder to do. The price is similar unless you get a kilo which, unless you have a research facility, they will be unlikely to sell.

triplev- I do not know if liquid yohimbine is yohimbine hcl- it is probably an extract.

Lipoderm is not the best choice, mainly because of the penetration enhancers used- I have not gotten much feed back on it, though several people have complained of caustic burns, though this was with an earlier batch.

macrophage69alpha said:
yohimbine hcl powder can be found for cosmetic use at anabolicfitness.net

It can be ordered for research, but this is getting harder to do. The price is similar unless you get a kilo which, unless you have a research facility, they will be unlikely to sell.

triplev- I do not know if liquid yohimbine is yohimbine hcl- it is probably an extract.

Lipoderm is not the best choice, mainly because of the penetration enhancers used- I have not gotten much feed back on it, though several people have complained of caustic burns, though this was with an earlier batch.

I dont know you or the other guy who is trying to sell the other product. There have been plenty of posts on Lipoderm on this site, however you delete them all...inlcuding mine for your own benefit.

I think you are an a$$hole becuase when I was trying to find out information to compare products, I couldnt find anything. After a while I started seeing posts about it.......waited for the replies....and instead the posts were gone.

This is why I bought lipoderm. Because there must be some reason you are deleting the posts instead of letting them compete equally. Is your product inferior?

Top Bottom