Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone drink Kombucha?

codimod

My crazy mother in law makes it in their kitchen and the smell is awful. smells like rotten beer that has been sitting out for days on the counter, bet yet it smells like New Orleans the night of Mardi Gras! lol. anyway I tried the stuff and it tastes like beer, i kinda like it. is this stuff really that good for you?

I do not personally but a good quality kombucha can be great. As with a lot of drinks, be careful of added low quality ingredients and sugars.

[FONT=&quot]The alcohol content is like in kefir. It’s a fermented drink, it does have alcohol like 0.5%?! I drink kombucha cause it’s good for health. It has live bacteria, which you not gonna find anywhere else. Plus it’s good for stomach and intestines[/FONT]

The alcohol content is like in kefir. It’s a fermented drink, it does have alcohol like 0.5%?! I drink kombucha cause it’s good for health. It has live bacteria, which you not gonna find anywhere else. Plus it’s good for stomach and intestines

Top Bottom