Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody used valerian root?

RusPilyarv

Today my doctor told me to take some valerian rootextract to deal with my stress, she said that it is very good forcalming and very safe. I just wanted to assure myself that it is okto take this supplement and that it will not hurt me. Does anyonehave experience with it?

It is rather good for mild stress, but for many people it is not effective. Fortunately, it is very safe, and the worst side effect you can get with it is nausea. So you will not lose anything by trying it.

You may also consider using N2Sleep for that purpose - when taken at lower dosages it has very good calming effects. In fact, I take a cap or two after a stressful day, and it really helps me get relaxed and forget about these problems.

Valerian root is a traditional root used to promote relaxation. It works but don't expect miracles.

If you are overly stressed, the main thing you need to do is practice lifestyle changes. There is no quick fix. Take the life sucks out of your life. Practice yoga, meditation etc.

Try things like hot baths etc.

Top Bottom