Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody know about milk thistle and the liver

thelegacy

Is this the best thing for the liver or should i ask if it helps the liver-im on t-200, 5 tabs of stanol-v and clen-will milk thistle be good to take

i can only speak from my own experience,

also where i live the milk tistle sucks big time.
Furthermore the best liver protection is the "Tyler liver Detox" on sale at AF.
Not only protects this the liver, but repairs while on roids.
It contains Calcium D-Glucarate and L-reduced Glutathion.

I c

Milk thistle helps more with kidneys than with the liver. Using it during your cycle may or may not help. Use it towards the end and for a while after you are finished with the cycle to help it clean out your system. Also remember to drink lots of water to keep system flushed.

That explains a lot Scotsman

also it is a herb thing and i don't believe in herbs when things get serious.
Try to find one herb that will bring your liver values down while on roids. It's just not strong enough.

Like Jeff_rys says Tyler Liver Detox Factor is the best liver protection you can find. It is normally only available through your doctor. You can read about it here.

Tyler Liver Detox Factor

Hey Jeff...

Where can I get Tyler Liver Detox? You said on AF? What is AF? I need a new liver support sup.

Thanks,
Jay

Milk thistle for your kidney's ?? Never heard of that. I thought it helps repair the liver by restoring liver enzymes. It is supposed to protect your liver from toxins while it stimulates liver cell synthesis. You will want to get milk thistle containing Silymarin which helps to blockage of toxins entering the liver cells, it increases the antitoxidant activity in the liver cells and stimulates protein synthesis.

Never tried the Liver Detox Factor but I have heard great feed back on it. Plus, if you have to get a prescription for it, chances are its the real deal....

Top Bottom