Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any supplements to be taken at night?

yassy588

Is there any supplement that works especially wellduring the night and I should be taking it before going to sleep? Forexample – growth hormone is produced at night only, as well astestosterone, so I guess some supplements could work better at night.Would it be a myth?

Well, I would say casein protein together with psillium husk, as they will feed your body throughout the night, and will effectively clean your intestines.

If we talk about compounds, and not only about supplements, then I would also say Nutrobal, as it will boost GH production, so it is best to give that boost right before the natural production begins.

Obviously, N2Sleep, as it is mean for improved sleep.

first off growth hormone isn't just produced at night. so not sure where you are getting your info but i would stop listening to them lol

really you don't need supplements during the night. just get a good nights sleep and that will be your #1 supplement

Magnesium is great to take before bed. Magnesium relaxes muscles and will help you sleep.

I also like to take a slow acting protein source like a casein supplement with a fibre source like psyllium before bed like @lev butlerov suggested

Some people really like to take Nutrobal at night because they get lethargic if taken during the day. Besides that, N2Sleep is used to get a better quality sleep and taken around 30 minutes before bed.

Top Bottom