Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any success with 1- testosterone

jayro111

has anyone ever made gains with this legal product called 1-testoserone, or is it just a money making deal for these companies that produce it? just curious if anyone out there used this stuff. thanks

any product sold over the counter in the U.S is not gonna give you any dramatic gains. that andro crap that Mark McGwire was taking won't give you any gains either. he was juicing and pointed the fingers at the andro because the media jumped on him for getting way too big over the stretch of his career.

creatine, arguably, is the most effective supplement that you can buy over the counter and there are still some who believe it doesn't do shit.

now, i'm not saying that there aren't good products out there.
meal replacements, protein powders, glutmaine, r-ala, multi vitamins, etc..etc.. are really good for you but if you're looking for a natural way to get "steroid like" results... forget about it!!!

train hard and eat healthy dude.

The last comment was BS. There are 1000's of people who have gotten the same results with 1-test that can be achieved with moderate amounts of gear I got better results with 1-test than I did with 250mgs of test enanthate per week. If one could make an injectable from 1-test, the results would probaly excced most gear. It is not uncommon to see 10 to 20 pounds on a four to six week cycle of 1-test. You may want to throw some 4-ad in the mix, with a transdermal being preferred. The aromatization is good for better mass gains. Hope this helps.

bigswole30 said:
The last comment was BS. There are 1000's of people who have gotten the same results with 1-test that can be achieved with moderate amounts of gear I got better results with 1-test than I did with 250mgs of test enanthate per week. If one could make an injectable from 1-test, the results would probaly excced most gear. It is not uncommon to see 10 to 20 pounds on a four to six week cycle of 1-test. You may want to throw some 4-ad in the mix, with a transdermal being preferred. The aromatization is good for better mass gains. Hope this helps.

(hint, hint) they do make an injectable 1-test.

Top Bottom