GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

any success with 1- testosterone

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about any success with 1- testosterone within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: has anyone ever made gains with this legal product called 1-testoserone, or is it just a money making deal for these companies that produce it? just curious if anyone out there used this stuff. thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

any success with 1- testosterone

has anyone ever made gains with this legal product called 1-testoserone, or is it just a money making deal for these companies that produce it? just curious if anyone out there used this stuff. thanks

leancuisine
    any product sold over the counter in the U.S is not gonna give you any dramatic gains. that andro crap that Mark McGwire was taking won't give you any gains either. he was juicing and pointed the fingers at the andro because the media jumped on him for getting way too big over the stretch of his career.

creatine, arguably, is the most effective supplement that you can buy over the counter and there are still some who believe it doesn't do shit.

now, i'm not saying that there aren't good products out there.
    meal replacements, protein powders, glutmaine, r-ala, multi vitamins, etc..etc.. are really good for you but if you're looking for a natural way to get "steroid like" results... forget about it!!!

train hard and eat healthy dude.

Good Broly
    The last comment was BS. There are 1000's of people who have gotten the same results with 1-test that can be achieved with moderate amounts of gear I got better results with 1-test than I did with 250mgs of test enanthate per week. If one could make an injectable from 1-test, the results would probaly excced most gear. It is not uncommon to see 10 to 20 pounds on a four to six week cycle of 1-test. You may want to throw some 4-ad in the mix, with a transdermal being preferred. The aromatization is good for better mass gains. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by bigswole30
    The last comment was BS. There are 1000's of people who have gotten the same results with 1-test that can be achieved with moderate amounts of gear I got better results with 1-test than I did with 250mgs of test enanthate per week. If one could make an injectable from 1-test, the results would probaly excced most gear. It is not uncommon to see 10 to 20 pounds on a four to six week cycle of 1-test. You may want to throw some 4-ad in the mix, with a transdermal being preferred. The aromatization is good for better mass gains. Hope this helps.
    (hint, hint) they do make an injectable 1-test.

Good Bro
    so who makes the best stuff?