Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Results W/ Forma Stanzol

B_mac

i have been using it at 10 pumps twice a day for about a week,and havent really noticed anything happening, not really losing any fat or water or noticing any other effects.
anybody else have any results?

Yeah man working great for me. I was using cel's formeastane, and when I switched to the formastanozol I still am seeing results. I can actually feel my chest tightening when I apply it.

No gyno while on cycle. Chest looks tighter might have burnt some fat. I using it as a preventative tool mainly so as long as I dont get gyno then its doing what I paid for.

Either way though its deffinently working for me. I might be dosing a bit high aswell because my joints are beginning to dry out. I intend on backing it off a bit.

i have been using it at 10 pumps twice a day for about a week,and havent really noticed anything happening, not really losing any fat or water or noticing any other effects.
anybody else have any results?

what is your diet like bro.

when are you applying it bro? are you putting it on right after taking a shower? its very important to do that for max absorption.

when are you applying it bro? are you putting it on right after taking a shower? its very important to do that for max absorption.

also twice a day dosing to.

If you are using it as a kind of stand alone product on its own then what are you looking to get out of it. If using it for this reason it takes time to build up and convert. You also need to run it at a full 10 pumps twice a day if using for this reason. Also it will lower both estrogen and progesterone and at that does end up converting to a anabolic. However fat lose is deff not this products main use. Its not going to give you dramatic results in that aspect.

Sex drive may go up right away. Most people get a tighter skin feel from it right away too. Best uses? On cycle estrogen and prog prevention and pct.

its def making my nips feel better ! My chest is breaking out with all these tiny pimples though. I feel that its related to using a topical...not from the actual forma but who knows.

Top Bottom