Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any phyto-347 users care to comment?

I've taken Phyto a few times but it was always during PCT. This time I'm taking it along with Bridge as a stand alone and I honestly feel like I'm on cycle. I take two caps per day along with 3 Bridge and the results are very satisfying.

I've taken Phyto a few times but it was always during PCT. This time I'm taking it along with Bridge as a stand alone and I honestly feel like I'm on cycle. I take two caps per day along with 3 Bridge and the results are very satisfying.

Its been a while bump for great info.

Anyone else care to update non pct usage and results?

I was thinking that as far as non AAS goes .... that Phyto/Bridged/Unleashed would have to be a combination that would actually yield some visible, legit results.

Its been a while bump for great info.

Anyone else care to update non pct usage and results?

I was thinking that as far as non AAS goes .... that Phyto/Bridged/Unleashed would have to be a combination that would actually yield some visible, legit results.

I ran phyto at 2 caps a day and it was great. My libido was ridiculous on this stuff and I definitely had results (increased strength,fat loss, big balls) with just phyto. I didn't need to do any type of pct protocol.

Top Bottom