Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any new Zebutol Results?

:bawling: there is nothing new under the sun in the supplement industry! just new advertising promotions and sales ads, even then alot of those are re-hash's mostly, we all want to believe in a new cure-all ( supplement ) you know that magic pill that we just take and then we'll end up looking like ronnie coleman or some other bodybuilder, it just doesn't exist, and until people understand this all these money grubbing companies will continue to sell b.s. to the masses, educate yourself and except this fact then you'll be better off pursuing your goals and saving a lot of money. the majority of people don't realize that their results are due to a placebo effect , and the focused hard work that helped them accomplish what they actually thought the product was going to produce

I used the zeb a little bit ago. Good results at first but were quick to go away. Unless you continue to use the zeb or something similar the quick gains that you get don't last long. This could just be me though. Personally i think it's too much money for the results.

Top Bottom