Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Ideas...

zack_1989

Whats up guys. I have an old well kept unopened bottle of Diesel 2.0 which I'm planning to run here in say the next 2 weeks. Just now seeing though that there isn't any more forged bromo around. Anyone have any idea what happened or what else would do the same?
I was thinking about stacking my 4 week cycle as follows:

Diesel 3 ED Spread out
HcGenerate
N2Guard
(Forged Bromo can't find)

PCT
Unleased
Post Cycle
Formastanzol

Ran this same cycle way back and it was great. Want to again, just would like to place something in the Forged Bromo place that would work as it did.

Easy fix. Either get some liquid Aromasin (AG-Guys) or Liquidex AI from N2BM.
Good luck! Haven't heard about diesel in forever!

Thanks a ton guys. I'll throw the Liquidex into on cycle then. What Serm would you recommend for diesel? Honestly my last cycle I didn't run a serm during pct but more then open to doing it this time around of course. And yea Diesel is old school lol. I know its been away for a long time now. I think my bottle I purchase back in 2010 or 2011. You guys think it's still good to go to take? It's been stored room temp dry area still sealed completely. I don't want to run it and waste all my other on cycle supps and pct if it is bunk by now. Thanks guys.

I have always read weird things about clomid, I'm thinking maybe Nolvadex? Like I said i didn't run it last cycle so would either of you have a recommendation on the dosage of the serm during pct for Diesel? Thanks guys

Add liquid Nolva (AG-Guys) to it, then. At 40/20/20/10.
That along with the unleashed/post cycle & Forma is perfect. Run the Forma out longer past the Nolva to prevent any estro rebound

Top Bottom