Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Creatine Tips?

cmballer23

I just got some creatine last week and will take it for the first time. I'm going to use 5mg per day and use it all after my workouts (I'll take it in morning on non workout days). Anybody else have any tips that help you get good gains on creatine?

I just got some creatine last week and will take it for the first time. I'm going to use 5mg per day and use it all after my workouts (I'll take it in morning on non workout days). Anybody else have any tips that help you get good gains on creatine?
yeah use it BEFORE you workouts, 1-2hrs before, get the help from it. actually i would rec splitting the dose to before and after workouts personally. in one shot on off days if you like, and keep water intake up.

Thanks a lot guys. I've started drinking about a gallon of water a day. I'll also start splitting my doses before and after workouts.

ya i always split them into 4....1 with my wake up protein shake,1 30 min preworkout,1 immediately postworkout with my shake,and 1 before bed...they say ur supposed to do a 5 day loading phase where u take it 5 times per day then when its over u can just use it pre and postworkout...........

some people like to do a loading phase for the first week of creatine use where they will take in 20 grams per day. After the first week, maintain with 5 grams per day. Reason for this is your body uses creatine that's in your cells not in your stomach. You need your cells to be saturated with creatine.

My biggest problem with it is I tend to get cramps. No matter how much water I drink. I even started eating a banana when I took it for potassium and also added in supplementing with taurine- still cramped up. I ended up stopping using it. Sad really as it is one of the few supps that actually works and is very reasonable in cost.

Craze can be cycled but there is no need to ever cycle creatine. Creatine should be taken every day, 365 days per year at 3-5g per day. If you take a stim break, you can cycle off for 2-4 weeks and you should be good.

I didn't realize that you could still get Craze these days until you mentioned it. I wrote a short blog a little while back about how some retailers like bodybuilding.com pulled Craze because it contained a meth-like chemical. Kind of funny because the year before, bodybuilding.com named it their Supplement of the Year. No wonder people were getting such good results from it :evil:

Top Bottom