Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any body try Legal Gear product line yet?

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Everything I have read about it sounds like a kick ass line. All their fat burns have Acetyl L-Carnitine in them.

The only substitute for steroids would be other steroids. Don't waste your money on that rubbish. Bet Ronnie Coleman doesn't use and with good reason - its an expensive over hyped marketing product that is designed to get you to part with your cash. A good protein shake is as good as anything that rubbish has to offer

Falklands said:
The only substitute for steroids would be other steroids. Don't waste your money on that rubbish. Bet Ronnie Coleman doesn't use and with good reason - its an expensive over hyped marketing product that is designed to get you to part with your cash. A good protein shake is as good as anything that rubbish has to offer
Juice is not always the best option.

superqt4u2nv said:
Juice is not always the best option.

Its better than wasting your hard earned money on the commercial rubbish your thinking of buying. I serious, don't bother. If you want another alternative again then buy lots of creatine, weight gainer, protein shakes, and train natural, but don't buy that junk your thinking about buying because it doesn't work

Blu Steel said:
Seems like SuperQT was just asking about the fat burners in particular. my 2 cents..
Nah the whole product line I just mentioned the fat burners because of the Acetyl L-Carnitine which I have tried in past products and it kicks ass. I need to use up my Satur8 before I give the cretien a shot it is pina colada flavour I like the sounds of that!

i've heard VERY good stuff bout them thus far.

I have tried their Winnie and didn’t notice any changes in weight or esthetics; I will never purchase their products again

Top Bottom