Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-inflammatory supplements?

Camaronello

I've heard that fish oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which is cool. Not many times you get to find such a good natural supplement that will be so healthy and nice. Are there any other supplements with similar abilities?

Fish oil is indeed great, and I like it a lot. It is not expensive, but has so damn many benefits, that it is hard to pass by this supplement. Sincerely, the only alternative that is so similar is krill oil, but using it together with fish oil would be redundant, since they are so similar.

If I am not mistaken, fish oil is very similar to flaxseed oil. Do you know if the latter one has the same anti-inflammatory properties?

If I am not mistaken, fish oil is very similar to flaxseed oil. Do you know if the latter one has the same anti-inflammatory properties?

Flaxseed oil is not near as good as animal based sources of omega 3. Flaxseed oil contains the omega 3 fatty acid ALA. Fish/krill/seal oil contain EPA and DHA. Your body can convert ALA to EPA and DHA but the conversion rate is very poor.

Ffish oil, seal oil and krill oil are what you want to spend your money on.

Fish oil - just go to costco. Look for the highest EPA and DHA content per pill

Krill oil - I buy mine at n2bm.com

Seal oil - what's cool about seal oil is that it contains EPA and DHA like fish oil, but it also contains DPA. An essential fatty acid that is only found in mammal sources of omega 3s like seal. This is the product I use -> http://www.innotechnutrition.com/product/cardiomega-3

Top Bottom