Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-estrogen/testosterone booster update

The Cardinal

This may be useful for folks who are curious about alternative protocols for changing body composition and/or gaining strength without additional size...

In 11 days, with no changes in training or diet, I've lost an inch and one-half around my waist using a tribulus product, a combo product that includes all kinds of purported testestosterone boosters, and a maca/horny goat weed product in conjunction with a couple of anti-estrogen products that between the two, contain calcium d-glucarate, DIM, saw palmetto, nettle root, trihydroxystibene, and vitex. I'm also using an e/c/y product, but my results have been very abdomen-specific, which along with some increased poundages and endurance during yesterday's morning workout leads me to believe that my results are in some part due to increased free testosterone.

It's not scientific, but I'm finding it interesting. I'm gonna continue for another 14 - 19 days, without the e/c/y product, to see what happens.

I'm not sure how any of the products you mentioned act as anti-e's. However, unless they block the conversion of test to estrogen (as oppossed to competing with the estrogen) I don't think it'll increase you're T levels. But I suppose it could help you cut though. I was actually curious about what the results would be of taking arimidex by itself for a period of time (not post-cycle). It seems as though you would have more test for muscle-building purposes if it isn't being converted to estrogen. IMO, it seems like it could help you get bigger and leaner. I'm sure Bill, Pat, or Par could offer some much-appreciated insight on the topic. (Hint, hint)

Actually, the anti-estrogen compounds I'm using fall into three broad categories:
1) Those that are purported to inhibit the enzymes which are needed to activate bound estrogen and inhibit testosterone conversion;
2) Those that are purported to block estrogen at the receptors; and
3) Those that are purported to remove excess "bad" estrogen from the body.

I suggest using the search engine Google (at www.goggle.com), and checking out some of the propaganda at your favorite online supplement store if you are interested in researching the theories/rationale behind each of the compounds I've mentioned. There are a number of products that include some combination of these compounds.

My guess is with the inevitable demise of e/c stacks due to government pressure in the guise of "responsible" regulation, hormone manipulation (and rightfully so IMHO) is going to be the next major focus of the supplement industry with regard to fat loss/body composition supplements. It seems that the life extensionists have been touting the benefits of many of these compounds for years, albeit with a slightly different bent.

can you disclose the names of these products?

Can you disclose the brand names of the products that you're using?

Nope, because it'll simply distract folks from the purpose of my post, which is to share my ongoing experience with something that isn't widely discussed on these boards - hormone manipulation using non-steroid products as a potentially legitimate means to change body composition and to increase strength.

As previously stated however, a search for "anti-estrogen products" and "testosterone boosters" of any major online supplement website (e.g., dpsnutrition.com, bodybuiding.com, swansonvitamins.com, etc...) will bring up some likely products. Remember, TwinLab, SAN, Biotest, Pinnacle, and a host of other lesser-known companies market products that contain some combination of the compounds I'm using.

Top Bottom